Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Are you participating in trade shows?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Are you participating in trade shows? [message #20015] Wed, 03 November 2010 10:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Have you ever participated in a trade show to sell your work, or are you planning to? Is there anything we can do to help you with that? For example provide (templates for) customized businesscards or flyers, explain how we prepare for trade shows or stuff like that?

Please let me know! We live to serve Wink

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #20017 is a reply to message #20015 ] Wed, 03 November 2010 12:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Bart.. november 13th i will be in a trade show!
Like each month.. and it really does sell good

Shall i send you an email tonight with ideas? Im at work at the moment
Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #20052 is a reply to message #20017 ] Wed, 03 November 2010 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Sure!

Bart

Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #20071 is a reply to message #20052 ] Wed, 03 November 2010 23:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
okay, went to the bar, so i forgot to write you..... tomorrow!
Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #21677 is a reply to message #20015 ] Wed, 15 December 2010 19:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kaetemi  is currently offline Kaetemi
Go to my shop
I will likely be at Tsunacon (an anime convention, in the Netherlands) (http://www.tsunacon.nl/), the 30th of January.
Currently discussing some details with them. Smile

Kaetemi
Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #21678 is a reply to message #21677 ] Wed, 15 December 2010 20:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
this saturday you will find me at the modeltrains trade show in Houten (Netherlands) Very Happy
Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #21688 is a reply to message #21678 ] Thu, 16 December 2010 10:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey, Houten! My brother lives there and usually takes his kids to the train shows Wink I'll tell him!

Bart

Re: Are you participating in trade shows? [message #22422 is a reply to message #20015 ] Mon, 10 January 2011 16:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Kaetemi  is currently offline Kaetemi
Go to my shop
bartv wrote on Wed, 03 November 2010 10:42

Is there anything we can do to help you with that?

Extra-fast service would come in handy Nod

Kaetemi

Previous Topic:[Gallery ranking] photograph vs rendering
Next Topic:Accounting & Fees

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.