Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » My design but not my design?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My design but not my design? [message #19195] Fri, 15 October 2010 23:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
I was looking over some old posts on another board, and found a link I'd posted to my Turbo Rifle model.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/141148/turbo_rifle.html
For no particular reason, I clicked it. But when I did, I noticed that at the top-right, where it would normally say "back to Drawn-Steel Hero's designs"... it actually had a link to clsn's designs.
Any idea why this might be?

Andy
Re: My design but not my design? [message #19222 is a reply to message #19195 ] Sat, 16 October 2010 13:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
I suspect it goes back to the last Design page you visited (not clns's one, in my case...)
A bug has to be fixed!
Re: My design but not my design? [message #19381 is a reply to message #19222 ] Tue, 19 October 2010 10:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Yeah, it says something else for me. Weird, I'll pass it on to our web team.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Problem regarding my model .
Next Topic:Material density?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.