Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Shapeways site update of September 16th 2010
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways site update of September 16th 2010 [message #17840] Thu, 16 September 2010 09:53 UTC
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi All,

A second release in one week! This time on the regular Thursday morning time slot.

Today's update includes the following new features:

Share 'My Favorites'
Users are now able to share their favorite products collection to other users. An option to turn his favorites public is added to the 'my designs' page.

Google Analytics support for shop owners
A shopowners can now track his/her shop using Google Analytics. You can add your Google Analytics code in the shop configuration page and from then on, your shop landing page and product pages will be monitored.

Communicate leadtime on payment options
In the order summary we now show the leadtime for each payment option. This to prevent confusion, as bank transfers typically take a bit longer to clear, compared to paypal.

And the following Fixes

• On a Mac, using Chrome the image on the product detail page shrinks when clicking on the image. We updated a library so it is now combatible with the latest Chrome version.
  • Some pages had 'Shapeways |' gone from the title (shown as window title). We fixed that.

Kind regards, Arno

Previous Topic:Shapeways site update of September 2nd 2010
Next Topic:Shapeways site update of September 14th 2010

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.