Home » Support » Buying » Shipment not received
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shipment not received [message #1775] Tue, 28 October 2008 01:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar bvicarious  is currently offline bvicarious
Go to my shop
I placed my order on Sept. 25th and got an email saying it was shipped on October 10th, and now two weeks later it has not arrived. The last order I placed got here two days after being shipped, so is it possible my shipment got lost in delivery or something?
Re: Shipment not received [message #1783 is a reply to message #1775 ] Tue, 28 October 2008 10:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar frankg  is currently offline frankg
Go to all my models
Hi,

The number of orders resulting from our Halloween action overwhelmed us. Later today, everyone who ordered models in Black Detail that have not been delivered yet, will receive an e-mail with the status.

Regards,

Frank.
Re: Shipment not received [message #1788 is a reply to message #1775 ] Tue, 28 October 2008 13:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey Frank, actually the order i'm talking about is in the SWF material, I ordered it before the black detail offer. I have a black detail order placed too, but I'm not concerned about that one yet given the high number of orders you mentioned.

100221 is the invoice number
Re: Shipment not received [message #1794 is a reply to message #1775 ] Tue, 28 October 2008 17:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I got the package today. Woot!
Re: Shipment not received [message #1834 is a reply to message #1794 ] Thu, 30 October 2008 23:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
I work here
hey bvicarious,

did you like your model? Do you have some pics to share with us?

kind regards,
Peter
Re: Shipment not received [message #1839 is a reply to message #1834 ] Fri, 31 October 2008 01:29 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
hey pete, I posted some pictures in this thread here

Previous Topic:production to shipping time
Next Topic:Where did the formula go...