Home » Community » Co-Creator Feedback » Co-creator template off, still "personalized"
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Co-creator template off, still "personalized" [message #16923] Mon, 30 August 2010 08:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I disabled the template for this model a while ago:
http://www.shapeways.com/model/107881/gyroid_bones_color.htm l

It showed up as normal, and one could only "order" the default model I uploaded.

But now (when logged out) it says "personalize" and if you click that, you can still upload textures?

Something break?

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Co-creator template off, still "personalized" [message #16930 is a reply to message #16923 ] Mon, 30 August 2010 09:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Barry  is currently offline Barry
Go to my shop
This is indeed a bug, we'll fix this as soon as possible.
Re: Co-creator template off, still "personalized" [message #16931 is a reply to message #16930 ] Mon, 30 August 2010 09:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Barry  is currently offline Barry
Go to my shop
The bug is fixed.
Re: Co-creator template off, still "personalized" [message #16967 is a reply to message #16931 ] Mon, 30 August 2010 20:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Nicely done!
59 minutes, status resolved Smile

Thanks!

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Co-creator template off, still "personalized" [message #16969 is a reply to message #16923 ] Mon, 30 August 2010 20:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Even better is 11 minutes from his comment verifying the problem, and completion of a solution.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Co-creator production time countdown not in working days ?
Next Topic:pricing model / consumer price

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.