Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Contest notifacation
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Contest notifacation [message #1663] Tue, 21 October 2008 13:16 UTC
avatar Dalhimar  is currently offline Dalhimar
Go to my shop
I am thinking that because some people do not check the blogs on a regular basis, that there should be some sort of banner on the front page that is linked to the current contest entries so more people will know about them and be able to vote.
I my self have just recently started looking at the blogs on a regular basis, and know how fast some entries go by.
Because of that, some people may not even know about current events on shapeways including contest, or promotional things such as the 66.6% discount that was availible last week. But most people did know about that, if not from the forums, blog or word of mouth, they could see the large banner that was on the front page everytime they got onto the site.
I dont know about how others feel about this but i myself would appreciate some sort of notifacation on the front page about events such as these. Be it a banner, or a info box(such as the hot topics), or maybe even and audio clip playing in the background =P(might annoy some).

Previous Topic:Java works but Creator does not
Next Topic:Contest classifacation

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.