Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Do You Like This Idea?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Do You Like This Idea? [message #16431] Fri, 20 August 2010 00:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar Whystler is currently online Whystler
Go to my shop
So, we have this great function - the ability to create sections in our shops. However, the links aren't that visible.

What about ... at the top of our pages, underneath our long banners (which I haven't made yet!! sorry), we have a place for clickable pictures that represent the sections. It would be up to the shop owner how to use these pictures.

- you could maybe not have a picture at all and only a text link would appear under a default graphic

Schteampunky Schtuff

-you could maybe have a picture of one of your products that fits the theme. And the text link would still appear under the picture to show the theme.

http://www.shapeways.com/modules/udesign/utils/openfile.php?id=12075&f=photos/photo21082.jpg
Schteampunky Schtuff

-you could decide to make a picture with graphics and words...

index.php?t=getfile&id=4608&private=0
Schteampunky Schtuff

whaddyuh think?

-Whystler

[Updated on: Fri, 20 August 2010 00:09 UTC]

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: Do You Like This Idea? [message #16434 is a reply to message #16431 ] Fri, 20 August 2010 00:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar photosfromrob  is currently offline photosfromrob
Go to my shop
can't we do that ourselves with the extended descriptions and HTML?

Previous Topic:YouTube Videos on our shop ! - Good job !
Next Topic:Change the "Not available in:" form

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.