Home » Support » 3D Design » I NEED HELP FIXING THESE MODELS!!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I NEED HELP FIXING THESE MODELS!!! [message #10093] Sun, 21 February 2010 15:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar EastieGuy127  is currently offline EastieGuy127
Go to all my models
these two files are giving my such a headache! My brother made them for me before he left for South Korea. I've tried everything to fix these!! Any and all help would be appreciated!!

Re: I NEED HELP FIXING THESE MODELS!!! [message #10200 is a reply to message #10093 ] Thu, 25 February 2010 16:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Eeppium  is currently offline Eeppium
Go to my shop
Hi
I got the first model working.

first i tried to fix it in blender but it did not detect all problems
so i went meshlab and removed the nonmanifold faces, then i just fixed them in blender =)

btw. there are some very thin parts in the object wich might cause problems when printing.

hope this helps.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 February 2010 16:42 UTC]

Re: I NEED HELP FIXING THESE MODELS!!! [message #10209 is a reply to message #10200 ] Fri, 26 February 2010 02:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar EastieGuy127  is currently offline EastieGuy127
Go to all my models
you rock my friend!!! you rock big time!!
Re: I NEED HELP FIXING THESE MODELS!!! [message #10222 is a reply to message #10093 ] Fri, 26 February 2010 12:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Eeppium  is currently offline Eeppium
Go to my shop
no problem =)

i tried to open the second file but it says it´s damaged..
Re: I NEED HELP FIXING THESE MODELS!!! [message #16393 is a reply to message #10222 ] Thu, 19 August 2010 10:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar chd  is currently offline chd
Go to my shop
Alright, here's your second one!

Previous Topic:Blender and Lux materials of shapeways materials?
Next Topic:texture issue

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.