Home » Community » Work in progress » Kissing Stone Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Kissing Stone Pendant [message #16219] Tue, 17 August 2010 02:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar carsqu  is currently offline carsqu
Go to all my models
I would like to have a silver pendant made of a miniature copy of a rock which a dear friend gave to me. The rock is peculiar. It has a face and looks like it could be blowing a kiss. I've attached an image. The rock is about 5 " in height, but I would like the miniature to be 3/4 " in height. I have no idea how to proceed with this. I contacted a several artists locally, none of whom were equipped for this kind of project.

Re: Kissing Stone Pendant [message #16257 is a reply to message #16219 ] Tue, 17 August 2010 12:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Send me a 6 sided shot (front right back left top and bottom) on a plain background, and I'll see what I can do.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Kissing Stone Pendant [message #16261 is a reply to message #16219 ] Tue, 17 August 2010 12:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar carsqu  is currently offline carsqu
Go to all my models
Thanks! I'll do it tonite. My network's been giving me trouble...so let me know if the images don't attach. & thanks again...

Previous Topic:Transforming hexpod figure "Doubletime"
Next Topic:Pricing