|Shapeways site update of July 29th [message #15401] Thu, 29 July 2010 07:42 UTC
Today we had a minor release, with some fixes and improvements:
* We could not yet use the same subcategory name under different main categories. Now we can, so we can for each main category create eg a category for co-creators
* The site search results now shows the user avatar for results that are of type user.
* The product details page automatically gets meta tags for title, description and keywords, making your models better to find.
* From the order screen you can use the 'continue shopping' link to return to the product details. If you did that, the 'back to gallery' link on the product details page was broken, which is now fixed.
* The default sort in My Design gallery is now on model upload date
* Model owners can now see the model volume in the product details page
Earlier this week the following we already released a fix so that models which are for sale do not get the 'not for sale' marking when viewing them in the gallery, which happened for some models.
kind regards, Arno