Home »  » Buying » Shipped on the 12th and not here...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shipped on the 12th and not here... [message #1501] Fri, 03 October 2008 21:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sty1z  is currently offline Sty1z
Go to all my models
hi ,
i wait my product since 12th and i dont have receive it..... , we have say me that you do reproduct and reship me my model with a tracking number but i dont have any news... , how many time i do wait again ?

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2008 21:52 UTC]

Re: Shipped on the 12th and not here... [message #1506 is a reply to message #1501 ] Mon, 06 October 2008 08:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar frankg  is currently offline frankg
Go to all my models
Hi Sty1z,

As already mentioned per e-mail we are working on the reproduction of your model.
I am glad to let you know that your order has been shipped last Friday. Today you will receive a confirming e-mail.

Regards,

Frank.
Re: Shipped on the 12th and not here... [message #1507 is a reply to message #1506 ] Mon, 06 October 2008 09:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
tanks you , can u join me with the email , the tracking number. tanks again
Re: Shipped on the 12th and not here... [message #1519 is a reply to message #1507 ] Wed, 08 October 2008 04:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
" I am glad to let you know that your order has been shipped last Friday. Today you will receive a confirming e-mail "
I dont have receive any news.... what is the probleme ?
i wait for too many time... since 1 month soon...

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2008 05:02 UTC]

Re: Shipped on the 12th and not here... [message #1533 is a reply to message #1519 ] Thu, 09 October 2008 11:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar frankg  is currently offline frankg
Go to all my models
Hi Sty1z,

Via the forwarder I received a message that you had contact with them and the package would be delivered today.

Enjoy your model!

Regards,

Frank.

Previous Topic:Import Costs to the US?
Next Topic:packing for shipment

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.