Home » Support » Buying » feature request and question about default material
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
feature request and question about default material [message #15110] Fri, 23 July 2010 08:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar liquid98  is currently offline liquid98
Go to all my models
Hi,

I have two questions:

The first one is a feature request.

When I need to upload a lot of models,
I have to do upload them one by one. Can you arrange things so
that I can just send a zip file to upload several models at once?

Second question:

Is it possible to change the default material (WSF) for all models at once? So I can see the right prices for the models in one glimp?
And also, is there a possibility to order all models at once?

Thanks for your help.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2010 08:25 UTC]

Re: feature request and question about default material [message #15121 is a reply to message #15110 ] Fri, 23 July 2010 12:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
For number 1, open several tabs and set an upload up on each tab. I thought that having multiple in the zip was part of the original benefit of adding the zip feature, but I've found you can't have multiple cad files in a zip.

For the material question, I hope materials gets a lot easier.
For ordering, I could see ordering all your models useful once, but ordering I also hope gets a lot easier.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Is Shapeway's packing material recyclable?
Next Topic:Time to production

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.