Home » Community » It arrived! » One More Thing: an apple for an Apple
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
One More Thing: an apple for an Apple [message #14574] Fri, 09 July 2010 11:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar ibec  is currently offline ibec
Go to my shop
From the moment the iPad got in the house, we needed two things: an ergonomic desk for productivity apps like Pinball HD and a stand for leisure apps like Air Video and EyeTV. We combined these two functions in a unibody design and apple shape in the Love Seat for iPad.

Enjoy! Ivo

index.php?t=getfile&id=4108&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=4109&private=0

Re: One More Thing: an apple for an Apple [message #14586 is a reply to message #14574 ] Fri, 09 July 2010 12:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar madox  is currently offline madox
Go to my shop
No matter how much I dislike Apple stuff, I like this Wink
Re: One More Thing: an apple for an Apple [message #14587 is a reply to message #14574 ] Fri, 09 July 2010 12:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop

Is that White Detail? Shocked
Beautiful !

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: One More Thing: an apple for an Apple [message #14590 is a reply to message #14587 ] Fri, 09 July 2010 14:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Love it!

Previous Topic:Squeeze It ! + My precious (Gold) + Dock for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS
Next Topic:Nested Cube by OSKAR

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.