Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Additional Material Options Appearing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Additional Material Options Appearing [message #14116] Wed, 30 June 2010 14:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar B1lancer  is currently offline B1lancer
Go to my shop
Previously most of my models were limited to WSF. I build models to tight tolerances and ones designed for WSF have some walls at 0.7mm thick. Recently I have noticed that the material limitations I had added have gone, I don't know when this happened. Now many WSF have been made available to print in materials that they won't.

Do I need to manually change this or is this some sort of bug?

Kindest Regards,

Jack
Re: Additional Material Options Appearing [message #14334 is a reply to message #14116 ] Sat, 03 July 2010 18:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi Jack,

I am not sure what you mean.

About 2 months ago (when we introduced the milky white glass material) the working of the material restrictions was changed. All restrictions should have been migrated ok. Please note that the materials listed as 'restricted' mean that you cannot print the model in that material.

We did add some materials though: With the introduction of the new summer colors (basically painted WSF) we have made these colors available for all models that could be printed in WSF.

Would you mind giving an example of a model which now has 'wrong' restrictions? That would help in trying to see if there is some unintended behavior.

Thanks, kind regards, Arno

Previous Topic:Model tags abuse
Next Topic:Materials and time in order overview and co-creator orders

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.