Home » Support » 3D Applications » Is it possible to remove (my own) comments?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Is it possible to remove (my own) comments? [message #14257] Fri, 02 July 2010 10:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar Molecule  is currently offline Molecule
Go to my shop
I don't know exactly how but I entered some comments and they appear twice below the model. Is it possible to remove one of the comments?

And if it is not possible (which I guess is the answer to the question above) would it be a good idea to make it possible? And also make it possible to edit them?

Molecule
Re: Is it possible to remove (my own) comments? [message #14258 is a reply to message #14257 ] Fri, 02 July 2010 10:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
For a quick fix, there is an "inappropriate" link, you can use this to report/remove them.
(this always did the trick for me)

Cheers,

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
icon7.gif  Re: Is it possible to remove (my own) comments? [message #14260 is a reply to message #14258 ] Fri, 02 July 2010 10:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Molecule  is currently offline Molecule
Go to my shop
Thanx Stijn, I'll give that a try.

But still, IMHO, this can use some improvement.

Molecule
Re: Is it possible to remove (my own) comments? [message #14265 is a reply to message #14260 ] Fri, 02 July 2010 11:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Yes I agree, such a feature would be nice. I'll suggest it to the website team.

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:weird looking stl
Next Topic:Non-Manifold C4D

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.