Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Model description line breaks etc, please ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Model description line breaks etc, please ? [message #13879] Mon, 21 June 2010 20:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
I heard Joris mention on one of the live events that there is a supposed workaround to get line-breaks in the model description ?
What is it ? I tried everything I can think of. Did I miss something?

Or if it does not exist yet:

Could you please hack the following line (or similar) into the perl/php script that outputs the model description?
s/\n\n/<br \/>/
Razz

How about s/[b]/<strong>/ or css similar

No need for any real complicated or unsafe stuff (yet), but a few simple things to make things look not so amateurish and less straining for our customers ?

Thanks for listening Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2010 20:40 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Model description line breaks etc, please ? [message #13884 is a reply to message #13879 ] Mon, 21 June 2010 21:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Just give us a few weeks. It will be there.
Re: Model description line breaks etc, please ? [message #15428 is a reply to message #13884 ] Thu, 29 July 2010 18:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
I know Virtox is already aware of this, but other forum visitors maybe not.

You can now use ENTERs in your product description to layout the content. Moreover we moved the description field to it proper place to make it easier to enter or edit your product description.

- Robert

Previous Topic:Image upload tutorial and recommended sizes
Next Topic:Price discrepancy in my shop?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.