Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Professional 3D modeler for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Professional 3D modeler for hire [message #13170] Tue, 25 May 2010 23:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar JustinM  is currently offline JustinM
Go to my shop
I'm a professional 3D modeler. I've been in the game industry for many years now and have a firm understanding of 3D. I decided to try the shapeway service for the first time a couple days ago so I am new to this community.

I am available to work on any 3D modeling needs you may have. Pricing varies depending on time needed so shoot me a message if you are interested.
Re: Professional 3D modeler for hire [message #13722 is a reply to message #13170 ] Wed, 16 June 2010 00:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tank_santa  is currently offline tank_santa
Go to all my models
Hello, I have been in the game industry a long time myself as well, although I play more then work Laughing Also share being new here.

I have a couple projects that I could use a hand with, all sci-fi topics of a starship nature for now. Let me know.

Jon

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2010 00:09 UTC]

Previous Topic:I provide custom modelling services
Next Topic:Gun for hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.