Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » 3D Applications » how do i print in color with solid works 2009
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
how do i print in color with solid works 2009 [message #13213] Thu, 27 May 2010 14:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar eyalww  is currently offline eyalww
Go to my shop
Hello
my name is Eyal & I'm trying to make a file for full color printing with solidworks (2009)
i read the instructions in your site but for some reason the file type you require is not available in Solidworks 2009... can you pleas help me out...
thank you very much
Eyal
Re: how do i print in color with solid works 2009 [message #13215 is a reply to message #13213 ] Thu, 27 May 2010 14:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Solidworks should have STL export. Solidworks is the CAD program of choice for most 3D printing companies.

I deleted your other post, just post once and someone will find it and help you out.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:39 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:"The fileformat of your object..." error message with .dae file
Next Topic:Too thin, too many shells- Revit>stl>blender>here

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.