Home »  » Buying » Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately? [message #1264] Tue, 09 September 2008 19:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar aws357  is currently offline aws357
Go to my shop
There are two orders :
#000461 "galatean dream" qty 1 arrived
#000462 "stackable..." qty 2 half arrived

Laughing Hope it's because it's arriving in it's separate little parcel.

Quite happy with the galatean dream right now. (touching your ideal boobs in 3D in real world is something quite unique really)
Re: Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately? [message #1279 is a reply to message #1264 ] Wed, 10 September 2008 13:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi aws357 ,

we always try to ship as fast as possible, so it's possible the order is split into two parts. If you haven't received anything yet in a few days, please send a message to service@shapeways.com and we'll look into it for you.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately? [message #1282 is a reply to message #1279 ] Wed, 10 September 2008 14:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar aws357  is currently offline aws357
Go to my shop
Okay, orders can be split. That's all I needed to know.

Previous Topic:Order form language
Next Topic:ordered 2 Items only 1 arrived

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.