Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » When is mark-up paid?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
When is mark-up paid? [message #12453] Tue, 04 May 2010 08:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar shim  is currently offline shim
Go to my shop
Hi, I have a question about getting mark-ups: when should I expect receiving the mark-up on my Paypal account if the customer's order date was Mar 19? The Shops FAQ says "We will pay max 45 days after the month they were accrued", but 45 days are already over.
Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #12455 is a reply to message #12453 ] Tue, 04 May 2010 11:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Is it $30 or more ?

From the shop-FAQ :
Please be aware that if you earn less than $30, then the amount will not be paid, but will accrue to your account until such time as it becomes equal to or greater than $30.

Edit :

And they payout on the 15th. So all accrued markup (>=$30) earned before 15th of march is payed out on the 15th of april.

Anything earned between March 15th and April 15th, should be payed out on May 15th.

Cheers,

Stijn

[Updated on: Tue, 04 May 2010 11:36 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #12458 is a reply to message #12453 ] Tue, 04 May 2010 12:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar shim  is currently offline shim
Go to my shop
Thank you, now it's clear. Yes, it's more than $30.
Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #12493 is a reply to message #12458 ] Wed, 05 May 2010 08:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Marleen  is currently offline Marleen
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Shim,

All earnings up to the 15th of March were paid halfway April. You can expect payment of all your earnings up to the 15th of April halfway May.

Your first earnings were indeed more than 45 days ago, but not 45 days after the month they were accrued.

I am sorry it confuses you for the first payment. You will notice that when you have steady rising sales, and accrue more than 30$ each month, you will get consistently paid each and every month. There's a bunch of shop owners out there that can confirm that Wink

Kindly,
Marleen

Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #15512 is a reply to message #12453 ] Sat, 31 July 2010 02:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
While on a similar subject, how does one see exactly what earnings they have accrued? Unless I'm missing something I can't find that anywhere.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #15516 is a reply to message #15512 ] Sat, 31 July 2010 07:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar fx2  is currently offline fx2
Go to my shop
This is the convoluted path I use : I click on "My Designs > My profile", scroll down, click on "Edit my shop" , scroll down to 2. "Order Info". There is a download link to an Excel sheet "order overview".

[Updated on: Sat, 31 July 2010 07:25 UTC]

Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #16187 is a reply to message #15516 ] Mon, 16 August 2010 16:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Would it be possible to shift the link to this spreadsheet to another spot that is more easily accessable?

Or even better yet, a (private) RSS feed of it?

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2010 16:29 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #16288 is a reply to message #15516 ] Tue, 17 August 2010 20:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
fx2 wrote on Sat, 31 July 2010 07:24

This is the convoluted path I use : I click on "My Designs > My profile", scroll down, click on "Edit my shop" , scroll down to 2. "Order Info". There is a download link to an Excel sheet "order overview".

There is a shorter path:
click on your login name (just above "my designs"), scroll down and, at the bottom of the right column, click on "order overview"...
Re: When is mark-up paid? [message #16290 is a reply to message #16288 ] Tue, 17 August 2010 22:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
when is markup paid?

had an email this evening that mine was paid Wink
hope yours is too Very Happy

Previous Topic:Why is a hyperlink in my shop page not clickable?
Next Topic:YouTube Videos on our shop ! - Good job !

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.