Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Hi from UK
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from UK [message #12011] Thu, 22 April 2010 17:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar BCaldwell  is currently offline BCaldwell
Go to all my models
Hi all brand new to all this, just joined today and looking forward to makeing some models with my lightwave Very Happy
Re: Hi from UK [message #12013 is a reply to message #12011 ] Thu, 22 April 2010 17:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome, any questions feel free too ask, we'll have you up and running in no time.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hi from UK [message #12025 is a reply to message #12011 ] Thu, 22 April 2010 23:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar BCaldwell  is currently offline BCaldwell
Go to all my models
Thanks for that Smile At the moment I am going through the step by step instructions to get started but rest assured if I run into any problems I am not shy of hitting the forums and screaming for help. Love the whole concept of this company by the way, this seems like a great way to make a little extra cash.

Previous Topic:Hello
Next Topic:Hi from Canada

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.