Home » Support » Buying » Order form language
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Order form language [message #1126] Fri, 29 August 2008 22:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar jefffhaynes  is currently offline jefffhaynes
Go to my shop
I feel like I must be missing something really obvious here...but when I go to the "payment" screen, the order form is not in english (dutch, maybe?). Nor can I see any way to switch it. I'd love to place an order but I'm afraid my non-english is a little weak Smile. Thanks for any help,

Jeff
Re: Order form language [message #1134 is a reply to message #1126 ] Sat, 30 August 2008 15:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Jeff,

That is odd! I have forwarded it to development to fix this asap!

Best regards,

Robert
Re: Order form language [message #1136 is a reply to message #1134 ] Sat, 30 August 2008 16:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Coppersink  is currently offline Coppersink
Go to all my models
i to found this (am in UK) and found that even the different languages were in the language(dutch?) it was randomly in, so i had to keep picking different languages until the United Kingdom was even visable.
Re: Order form language [message #1137 is a reply to message #1136 ] Sat, 30 August 2008 16:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jefffhaynes  is currently offline jefffhaynes
Go to my shop
Oh, I see now! I had to select the US from the country drop down. Of course, it was US in dutch so it was just a guess Wink
icon14.gif  Re: Order form language [message #1150 is a reply to message #1137 ] Mon, 01 September 2008 08:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi guys,

Development just confirmed that it has been fixed. The order form now defaults to US-English.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Robert

Previous Topic:Tracking package?
Next Topic:Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately?