Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Product won't become available to all?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Product won't become available to all? [message #10922] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar B1lancer  is currently offline B1lancer
Go to my shop
The title pretty much says it all, I select "available to all" and "show and allow ordering" yet the model does not appear?

Is this a temporary glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Jack
Re: Product won't become available to all? [message #10923 is a reply to message #10922 ] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar esnoeijs  is currently offline esnoeijs
Go to all my models
There could be a small moment before the item appears, but 60 seconds max really, longer then that and something might be wrong.

I however see you have a lot of items in your shop already, could you name the specific item that won't shop up?
Re: Product won't become available to all? [message #10925 is a reply to message #10923 ] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eriks  is currently offline eriks
Go to my shop
I work here
sorry, accidental posted that with my private account.
Re: Product won't become available to all? [message #10941 is a reply to message #10922 ] Thu, 18 March 2010 20:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar B1lancer  is currently offline B1lancer
Go to my shop
You're correct, it has become available to print now, I was being impatient! Embarassed

Regards,

Jack

Previous Topic:Small stuff wish list
Next Topic:co-creator error