Home »  » Bug Reporting » javascript error
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
javascript error [message #10719] Sat, 13 March 2010 18:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar photosfromrob  is currently offline photosfromrob
Go to my shop
OK I've recently tried to update information on my newest model and can't get it to save....javascript error.

I've tried using Firefox, Internet explorer and Google Chrome; so I don't think the problem is on my end. Can someone please check this out?
Re: javascript error [message #10784 is a reply to message #10719 ] Mon, 15 March 2010 18:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi,

Wanted to let you know we did see your post Wink We'll look into it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll try to get back to you asap with our findings (and fix)

Kind regards, Arno
Re: javascript error [message #10788 is a reply to message #10784 ] Mon, 15 March 2010 20:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar coines23  is currently offline coines23
Go to my shop
I've had the same thing. My workaround was to go fiddle with a drop down menu (change it, change it back) in addition to whatever I was trying to do (usually adjust a price markup) and that seemed to make it work right.
Re: javascript error [message #10789 is a reply to message #10788 ] Mon, 15 March 2010 20:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar photosfromrob  is currently offline photosfromrob
Go to my shop
YES...that worked. thank you
Re: javascript error [message #11203 is a reply to message #10789 ] Mon, 29 March 2010 12:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eriks  is currently offline eriks
Go to my shop
I work here
We are still trying to track this down. If anyone who still has this problem could click the yellow "alert" sign in IE and make a screenshot of it (or type it over, but screenshot is probably faster/easier)
That would hopefully give us some hints as to what is going wrong.

You can send me the screenshot in a private message.
Re: javascript error [message #11559 is a reply to message #11203 ] Fri, 09 April 2010 09:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar eriks  is currently offline eriks
Go to my shop
I work here
We finally found the cause of this, and it got fixed with the release of today.

Previous Topic:Customer Service Team
Next Topic:Feature Suggestion : "Photo Option"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.