Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Applications » Did anybody recieve my model?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Did anybody recieve my model? [message #10718] Sat, 13 March 2010 17:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar erat  is currently offline erat
Go to all my models
hello i send a 2 models in a rar file 2 days ago can anybody check and tell me if you recieve it please?....my client is in hurry!
thank you!!!!

Aspa Gutmeni
www.3ducci.com
Re: Did anybody recieve my model? [message #10722 is a reply to message #10718 ] Sat, 13 March 2010 19:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Eeppium  is currently offline Eeppium
Go to my shop
i belive shapeways only supports zip files.
you should recieve a confirmation by email if your models were uploaded or there are problems with them. that should take few minutes only. check your spam filter if they are in there.

icon14.gif  Re: Did anybody recieve my model? [message #10745 is a reply to message #10722 ] Sun, 14 March 2010 11:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar erat  is currently offline erat
Go to all my models
Yes,
i guess the dont accept my rar file....!!!
tnx a lot...!

Previous Topic:The Magics RP Guide for Maya Artisan Designers
Next Topic:Scaling if you're using Wings3D

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.