Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Shop update - buy from own shop without markup
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10444] Thu, 04 March 2010 18:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi All,

Today we did another update of the site, which releases much wanted features.

The most obvious is the new preview rendering that generates the thumbs for your uploaded models (as I posted in the official announcments forum), but we have more news!

I know it took longer we anticipated, and you hoped for, but as of today, you, shop owners, will be able to order your own models for the regular prices, without the markups.

This means no more 'hassle' with paying to much and getting back later via markup, or making the model private. You can now (finally) order directly.

Another feature we introduced is that you receive an email notifying you when a comment was left at a model. When you have a lot of models uploaded, checking to see if comments were given to them was a bit cumbersome.
You can find the setting in your profile, in the 'email preferences' box in the right column of the profile page.

Kind regards, Arno
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10446 is a reply to message #10444 ] Thu, 04 March 2010 18:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Arno,

Many thanks for these things buddy, keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Mike

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10453 is a reply to message #10444 ] Thu, 04 March 2010 21:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dadrummond  is currently offline dadrummond
Go to my shop
Good stuff. Thanks, folks.

------------------
Elytra on Shapeways: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/elytra
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10456 is a reply to message #10453 ] Thu, 04 March 2010 22:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Yes, I guess a lot of people were waiting for this feature!
I am going to clean-up my list of private models by removing all the duplicate stuff!
Thank you again!
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10478 is a reply to message #10456 ] Fri, 05 March 2010 18:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Hurraaa it*s done
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10566 is a reply to message #10478 ] Mon, 08 March 2010 23:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
I work here
LOL! Glad you like Smile
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10612 is a reply to message #10444 ] Thu, 11 March 2010 02:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kaints  is currently offline kaints
Go to my shop
Very good news!
Thanks Folks!
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10714 is a reply to message #10444 ] Sat, 13 March 2010 07:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Oskar_van_Deventer  is currently offline Oskar_van_Deventer
Go to my shop
Arno,

Thank you for this update. This saves me a lot of work and confusion when ordering my own items.

Oskar
Re: Shop update - buy from own shop without markup [message #10717 is a reply to message #10714 ] Sat, 13 March 2010 16:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Salokannel  is currently offline Salokannel
Go to my shop
Thanks for the updates!
...it's really nice to see that many details
are improving so fast and all the time.

-Salokannel

www.pekkasalokannel.com
www.colorsofbirch.com

Previous Topic:Image mapping
Next Topic:Small stuff wish list