Home » Community » It arrived! » Flicka Stairs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Flicka Stairs [message #10315] Mon, 01 March 2010 15:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Friday I received my Flicka stairs and I was blown away by how wonderful it is. It's so special that I don't think everyone should have it. I'll put up pictures of how great it looks this afternoon, and Friday it will no longer be for sale. That's right, it's become a limited edition flicka. I've reduced the price to $5. So get it while you can. If no one does, better for me cause I'll have the only one.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/74556/flicka_1_2_stairs.html

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Flicka Stairs [message #10316 is a reply to message #10315 ] Mon, 01 March 2010 15:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Cool Smile
Why no Alumide ? Seems appropriate for a special edition !

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Flicka Stairs [message #10317 is a reply to message #10315 ] Mon, 01 March 2010 15:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Alumide reluctantly added. I would have loved my in alumide, but it wasn't announced until after I ordered Confused

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Donovan 1/8 scale valve cover
Next Topic:New puzzle: Master Brilic

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.