3D Modeling Services Offered

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 189108_deleted, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I can model your 3D designs quickly and for a reasonable price. I work mostly in zbrush and can present the model in a variety of formats. Please contact me with your request and I will get you a quote asap.

V.

2. I am new to Shapeways but not new to 3D modeling. I would be happy to bring your design to fruition as a 3D object. Please contact me for a quote.

About me: Professional Designer with over 20 years experience
    Expertise: Zbrush, Corel, Photoshop, some Maya
    Experience: varied
    Rate: quote per job (I feel this works better than an hourly rate...no surprises for anyone)

3. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    I have moved and merged your post here.

Cheers,

Stijn

4. Hi Vendetta - I am interested in finding out how much it would cost to hire someone to create 1/1200 or 1/1250 scale ships for me - my primary interests would be ships from the age of sail, and riverboat steamers and perhaps ironclads from the american civil war. No masts or rigging would be needed... I would want to scratch build those anyway.
    Look forward to your response!
    Jim Davis

5. Hi Jim,

Are you thinking of something highly detailed? The basic shapes wouldn't be too time consuming but getting in all the detail would be pretty time intensive. If you happen to have a photo that would give me a better idea of what you are looking for.

Thank you for your interest!

Vendetta.

6. artbylink
    artbylink Member
    I am looking for someone in or close to GA.
    I do drawings on graph paper and one of my designs can be found on deviantart by artbylink. the image is called graph design.
    alice
    artbylink@gmail.com

7. Hello everyone,

I can work to create 3D designs that you want to made its 3D model.

Please send me a PM for more detail.

Thank you

Catalin

8. Hi,
    I'm a fashion design student at the University of Texas. At the end of the semester, we have a fashion show. One of the categories of design is to create a sportswear outfit. I am doing fencing and I need someone to help me create a fencing mask. I either want to do the shape of an animal head or model the mask after some sort of netting that hangs down from hats like hats in the 20's. Could either of these be possible?

I attached an example below of texture and hope to discuss shape

-Samantha

Attached Files: