3D Modeler for hire $0 ( Closed ) Please delete

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 188140_deleted, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Will charge $0 for the model, the only thing I ask of is that if you do have it printed, That you send me a picture of what it turned out like and I can use the said Model & Photo to make up my Portfolio.

About me: I Love modelling in 3D but have only started working on my Portfolio. I Also code a lot and am Currently working on a Character for a company.
    Expertise: I can do very precise models.
    Experience: Working as a Volunteer for Fireshark Studios e.g Im modelling a few things for them for free.
    Portfolio: None, But I have a selection of some models I made a few weeks back. http://imgur.com/a/bQCnN#0 http://imgur.com/a/718Mu#0
    Rate: $0 Per Hour!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. 97367_deleted
    97367_deleted Member
    okay you twisted my arm i'm interested in seeing if you want to help me create car mount for my touchpad if so feel free to email me at keland44@gmail.com

3. :) I am very happy I could find a FREE modeler :)

My youtube name is VCNinc, I hold many contests, and I need a trophe for one of them. It should be a picture of a minecraft person (Using the DEFAULT skin) holding a piece of redstone. The base of the trophe should be engraved with "Redstoneer Of The Year"

I am aiming for a $7-$11 dollar value. Please get started.

:( Unfortunately, if you start charging money, please cancel my request and don't take any payment :(

Im just too poor.

thanks,
    VCNinc

4. Can some one help me out

Hi Iam a 15mm scale military modeler have a image of a Polish Kubbus from WWII do not know much about 3D modeling or how it is done but would like some one to make me a model of this ,if there is a cost I can deal with that as there is nothing for FREE.
    Regards Russell
    Southern Tasmania Australia

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  5. I would very much like to make a metal pendant of my tattoo as shown below. I always get compliments on it and anyone who is a fan and knows what it's from should immediately want a pendant of it, I know I do.

Attached Files:

6. Hello Sgt,
    I would like to get a ring designed like this one (https://www.shapeways.com/model/325152/ag-ring-21mm.html) from TaffGoch (credit where it's due), except with the gold element (Au). I would like it to be printable in Gold Plated - Glossy. Also, if I am not following the correct protocol, please forgive me, I joined Shapeways quite literally two minutes ago.

Cheers and thanks for your time,
    LokiOdinsson
    loki.odinsson2@gmail.com

7. It will be done as soon as I have done some other models for some other people. Don't worry. It will be done within the week.

8. 75154_deleted
    75154_deleted Member
    Sent you a PM and looking forward to a response. Thanks :)

9. PM sent regarding 25mm military figures. Really like the Cobra you posted on your gallery page!

10. You are crazy and I like you.
    PM sent abou Angel Blade

11. Hey you post interest me. Do you want to help me make a 3d design of an iPhone case. Email me at strollerdesign@gmail.com if your interested.

12. Robjames112
    Robjames112 Member
    I was wondering if you might take a look at a few files of mine. I have eliminated the vast majority of errors but it's still not good for Shapeways as it has multiple shells.
    Thanks.
    RJ

13. Hi!

I would really like a Slenderman model for the game I am making at the moment even though you are probably very caught up with jobs to do at the moment but it would be really helpful to me as I just can't model. I will add a picture of what he looks like to this. You might need more pictures though.

I really like what your doing!

Attached Files:

14. timpmandan
    timpmandan Member
    I need one of these!

Attached Files:

15. Major Overload. I will have to shut down this Forum post due to being overworked. To the people I have not yet Messaged. Sorry, 40+ People in under a month is a lot of work for one person with college work to do also. Email me if you don't have a time limit though.