Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by scendan, May 8, 2012.

1. scendan
    scendan Member
    Hello! I have had some troubles today with my models that I've not seen before personally.

1. I have tried uploading some new models. They upload fine, I get a confirmation email all is well... and they never show up. Have tried logging out and in, refreshing the page, etc.

2. By the same token, have tried to delete a model and now it still shows on the model page as "rendering" (with the blue rendering icon) and it never clears to show either the model or vanishes to show the model has deleted. If I click on that rendering link, it takes me to a 404 page not found...which makes me think it DID delete, but I can't get rid of the icon.

So, seems like something is screwy in general today with uploads and deletes and other updates to my models on my account. Any advice? Thanks! :)

2. 72674_deleted
    72674_deleted Member
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Uploaded models aren't showing up in the My Models page and the link sent to me via email just gives a 404 not found error. My guess is some site glitch with an update they're rolling out or maybe maintenance. Hopefully they're aware of it.

3. 16076_deleted
    16076_deleted Member
  4. Gepard
    Gepard Member
    I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying to upload a newer version of a model I uploaded fine yesterday and it's doing the same thing: can't see it on my models page, the email link gives a 404 error, and so forth. As a test, I uploaded a plain one cubic inch box and had the issue, so it's unlikely to be something wrong with the models.

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  5. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey all,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we had a bug in our system last night.
    All uploaded models which passed the process should have appeared in your My Models page by now :)

Hope it won't happen again.

6. scendan
    scendan Member
    Seems to be fine now, Shapeways! Thanks!