Bandit Skull Ring

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by SGDesigns, May 5, 2012.

1. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    This is my current project. Its a bandit skull ring. Im currently working on redoing the detail on the bandana. Sharper more defined bandana detail. Its far from being complete though. What you guys think?

Attached Files:

• BSR.jpg

BSR.jpg

File size:
      31.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I prefer the hot pepper bandanas myself :laughing: What software are you using again?

IMO the center of the brow looks more inquisitive than intense, at least from that angle.

3. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Yeah, I can't decide on what bandana design I should go with. I made a search for the hot pepper bandanas, wow, not very menacing... LOL. I use 3ds max 12, Rhino 3d but I primarily use Zbrush 4. Been using it for 10 months now and its the best...! Yeah I see what you mean with the brow, kinda makes it look confused. Thanks for the feedback. Any feedback, positive or negative is good feedback in my opinion.

4. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Making progress on this ring. Changed the eyes but will most likely change them again. LOL...

Attached Files:

• BSR1.jpg

BSR1.jpg

File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  5. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Decided to change it up a bit. Made changes to the eyes and added a hint of whats behind the bandana . . .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  6. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    The teeth definitely add some fierceness.

7. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Thanks, I'm definitely getting this done in standard silver so all the faint details of the teeth show up and only mirror polish the skull to give it more contrast.

8. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Looks like ive made a lot of changes to this project but im finally done and very happy with the results. This is a size 10, in standard silver and weighs exactly 2 ounces. I hand polished the skull myself and gave the bandana a matte finish.

5.JPG

9. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    3.jpg