No notification when multiple copies are bought

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by richgain, May 11, 2009.

1. richgain
    richgain Member
    I am having difficulty keeping accurate records of my sales. I am doing this in the hope of receiving some money one day, but although I receive regular emails from Shapeways informing me that I have sold a model I have discovered a small problem.

The typical message goes something like this:
    I recently learned from a customer that he had ordered ten copies of one of my puzzles. Now, I certainly don't ever remember seeing a message telling me that "an eager customer of ours" had ordered even 2 copies of anything, let alone 10.
    So basically all my records could be wrong. I don't know how many puzzles I've sold and I don't know who I've sold them to. :(

I do hope that when I finally receive my share of the money there will some kind of record I can use to check that the numbers are right.

Richard @ microcubology

2. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    On the My Designs page, if you click on "my profile", at the bottom right of the profile edit page, under "shop options", is a link called "Order overview". This is a list of items, dates and quantities ordered.

You'll need an Excel viewer to view this link; OpenOffice has a free one.

3. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    thanx!
    haven't seen it before :D

just noticed i miss 1 order? the first object i sold wasn't there on the list?

4. richgain
    richgain Member
    Wow, thanks!
    I had no idea that was there.
    It looks just like the one I made for myself but with the right numbers!

BW
    Richard

5. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    I'm sure I never would have found it myself, had Ms. Vogelaar not pointed it out.

6. BAROBA
    BAROBA Member
    I don't seem to have this problem...
    But gmail seems to link alot of the same posts together.
    Could this be the problem?
    Cheers

Rob

7. omcdesign
    omcdesign Member
    it is almost hidden!

8. 11539_deleted
    11539_deleted Member
    Hi,

We have put the overview a bit more in in the spotlight by giving it it's own section on the 'edit my shop' page. You can find it on that page as section 2.

For the shopowners who found it in the original location, we kept the link on that location as well.

Kind regards, Arno