Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by SGDesigns, Apr 12, 2012.

1. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Will you bring back the Facebook log in option? I haven't seen it on your page for a while now and since then, the only way I can log in is by having to constantly reset my password, use the email I'm sent to change my password and stay logged in that way. Every time I log out and try to use the new password, it never works.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. Hey Sal - would you mind providing us with some more information so I can help diagnose the issue?

- What browser and OS are you running on?
    - Would you mind out listing the specific steps for failure so I can attempt to reproduce?

As for the social plug-ins such as logging in through Facebook we're actively thinking our social integration and want to ensure that it's the best experience possible.

3. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    I use Internet Explorer, Safari for the iPhone and Mozilla Firefox. The OS I use is Windows Vista Home Basic. It used to work on all 3 then stopped all of a sudden. When I would click on the log in button a drop down window would display the facebook log in button but not it just shows "Username", "Password", "Log in" and "forgot my login" My password never works this way. I go to forgot my password to reset my password, and I get sent an email. I use that email to change my password. When I change the password I enter it twice and it displays "successful" and it logs me in at the same time. Thats how I log in using all 3 browsers. When I log out I try to use the password I just changed it to and it never works.

4. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Will you be bringing back the facebook log in?

5. duann
    duann Member
    Yes. We will be bringing back Facebook and twitter log in

Thanks

6. Sal, we're taking a look at your account to figure out what might be the cause of the issue. Thanks for being patient!

7. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    No worries. As long as i'm still able to log in the way ive been loggin in, I'll be good. Take your time...

8. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Great job guys. I just tried logging in and it works again. I wasn't expecting it getting fixed so fast but I do appreciate the help. Thank you..!

9. Hey Sal - so you're able to log in normally now?

10. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Yeah, I was viewing the new My Models page improvements. I logged out and tried logging in using the same password and it works. Thanks man.

:D :D :D :D :D