3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc..

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by CADNinja, Mar 27, 2012.

1. CADNinja
    CADNinja Well-Known Member
    25 years of 3D CAD modeling experience. Emphasis on Jewelry and consumer product design. Rhino, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Inventor, Catia Expert. Capable of Part Scanning. Resident of Texas

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. I have a one-piece plastic model I need. I have virtual pics of the design but in order to have it made by a 3D printer, do I need to have a CAD file made first?

Thanks

Pat

Attached Files:

3. CADNinja
    That is correct Pat. I can model it up for you so that you can submit it to Shapeways for build. What are the overall measurements? I will PM you with a price for me to model it up.

4. We are looking for a 3D modeler for ongoing projects (consumer products). Can you email me at vadim@customusb.com

5. Hi!
    I'm searching for a 3D modeller to do military figures and tanks at a reasonable price for sending them later the shapeways to print. Just drop me a line with an answer if you're interested or not. cheers!

6. CADNinja
    Pm sent

7. Hi,

I need some one to make a 3d cad for a case built for development boards.

Please let me know the price at rahul19dj@gmail.com

8. Hi CADNinja,

We are looking for a CAD design guru for a unique project.

Looking to have a full design created- so we can take to our CNC machine and make the parts.

PM me and we can discuss via email.

thanks!

9. Can you work from some photographs of my prototype? I can also provide 2d drawings. The object is about 2" by 1/2", however the dimensions are less important than the arrangement of the holes and slots. I want to 3d print the final product with Shapeways.
    Allen Strike
    Canada

astrike@sympatico.ca

10. CADNinja
    Sure thing Allen

I will email you and you can reply with the photos and 2d drawings if those exist

Thanks

11. I look forward to hearing from you. I have some 2d drawings ready and a couple of photos.
    Allen
    e-mail: astrike@sympatico.ca

12. Hi, friends

Nice to meet you !

I can make one precision 3D model file at Solidworks for you . But I need the big size first . Just feel free to contact me , my MSN email :
    richardbovelt@live.cn

I appreciate you can provide more detail info about your this model.

Thanks and wait for your reply

Yours sincerely

Richard

13. Hi, friend

I have sent one email to you , please reply me and send your 2D, photoes to me .

Thanks and wait for your reply .

Yours sincerely

Richard