Food Packaging [3D modeling for plastic]

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 155302_deleted, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Please find attached some unprofessionally-conceived sketches.

We are selling Stuffed Vine Leaves, they come in sizes and different stuffing.

We are interested in someone who could 3D model the sketches in the attachment. Of course, we can further enhance the drawings and include more specifics, but for now here are the criteria:

1) The Package fits in a palm size.
    2) It houses 3 compartments (2 lower and 1 upper)
    3) Nothing of the plastic is thrown away (it is also meant to be a drive-thru snack (plastic can snap to places)
    4) You can get creative!

We would like the design to exceed the sketches. Something radical and contemporary is advisable. Preferably.

Please let us know if this sparks your interest! And quote us. for a simple 3D modeling as to print it with ShapeWays before we print in plastic in large quantities.

Attached Files:

2. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    Could not open PDF

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  3. Hi, i just opened it from an iphone. It opened just fine :)

4. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    I tried again this time downloading the pdf.
    It has zero file size.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  5. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    Something strange going on here!
    The PDF downloads now, but my original messages with captures are not showing, they have zero file size!
    Anyway I will have a look at your file.

6. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
  7. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    If the items to be placed in the outer ring have any significant weight to them, the bowl is going to topple over if you load the stuff on one side only.

8. Ok great. Its far from complete but it seems that you are capable of handling a 3D software.

Would u like the job?

9. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    Stonysmith is right, it would be top heavy, but this is just a quick mockup of what I am capable of.
    PM sent.

10. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  11. Hey Jacant,
    I've sent you a PM.

12. Mpro
    Mpro Member
    Hi,

I was also playing around with the idea a little bit and this is what came out so far :)

Cover is still missing and a lip to attach the cover is needed.
    But maybe the right direction?

If you are usinge the firefox or chrome you can get a better impression here:
    http://www.3xworks.de/food_package01.html

And a render picture:

[​IMG]

Greets
    Markus

13. Hi,
    Thank you for your valuable effort, it looks gigantic here which sort of throws me off a bit, but the slanting design is nice indeed. However, it doesn't seem to fit a dip sauce in the middle.

We are looking more into something that accommodates 6-8 stuffed vines max in one package, the slimmer, smaller, the better!

JACANT is working on something!