Birthday gift for my MOM

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by SGDesigns, Jan 29, 2012.

1. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    My moms silver ring arrived and im glad to say that it came out perfectly. All the detail is there, nothing at all wrong with this ring after casting, the size is exactly what I wanted it to be 18.19 mm. My mother loves this ring. Well worth the time spent on designing it. Attached are pictures of this ring. I oxidized it to give it an antique look and it made all the detail stand out. Next is my Vampire Skull Ring, Im even more excited about that one because I Made it for myself. I have a preview of it in my shop. I'll be posting pictures of it as soon as it arrives.

I CANT WAIT...!!! :D

Mom Ring.jpg

2. Such a detailed and cute ring! It's really a great gift! I can imagine your mother was happy with it ^_^
    I hope your own ring turns out great as well

3. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Thanks. Yeah, she loves the ring. It was modeled after her favorite figurine. The look on her face when I gave it to her was worth the time spent designing the ring. She loves it, even keeps it in a special pouch when she's not wearing it.
    Today I Finished my vampire skull ring, double ckecked everything was within the design rules and ordered myself this ring a few minutes ago. It's gonna be a huge ring, solid too. I believe it's gonna weigh around 1.5 oz in silver. I can't wait..!