Gallery on one page, please..

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by 15138_deleted, Mar 25, 2009.

1. 15138_deleted
    15138_deleted Member
    I've been a huge fan of Shapeways since I discovered it, although I have yet to submit anything myself (have to decide what I want to make first :p).

I wanted to buy some interesting things to check out the material, but the current gallery approach is unhelpful. I am forced to page through heaven knows how many pages looking for something "interesting" (read: not yet decided what exactly I want).

Using the search function would mean I'd have an idea what I wanted already (not to mention hoping that someone put it in the right category to start with), it doesn't exactly help with impulse buying.

I would VERY much welcome an option to "see all" or "see more per page" - at least 4x as much..

2. pete
    pete Shapeways Employee CEO
    HI Phobos,

your feedback is noted, we will put it on our list.

best regards,
    Peter

3. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    Yes please, the current pages are too short. If we can't group or sort the shops and gallery, at least let us see more of it at a time!

4. settinger
    settinger Member
    I agree!

5. robert
    robert Member
    No worries. We totally agree and are working on improving the browsing experience.

Cheers!

Robert

6. 20291_deleted
    20291_deleted Member
    agree, but while the browsing experience is terrible
    the buying experience is even worst

made my first order of my prototype parts, nearly 30 parts and i had to click on every single item(takes forever to load up) then add to the cart and comeback, click a new item and add.. etc it took about 15-20 minutes just to do that

for those that know what they buy, mb a button to add the item in the cart directly from the list would be a good option.
    it would add the item with its default parameters
    if need more infos or change the options then we could click on the item

cant imagine when i gonna make an order of 100 part + ... will take hours just to "build" the list of parts :eek:

definitivly more items per page
    gallery would need atleast 4 x 8
    and "my design" would need atleast 4 x 4
    or mb an option that lets the user choose how many item will be displayed on the page, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 items(4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 4x8, 4x16)

and a "add to cart" button for the lists that add the item with its default options to ur cart

edit: oups... just noticed that the galery is 6x2...

Last edited: May 10, 2009