Looking for a 3d modeler

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 132456_deleted, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hello

I'm looking for a 3d modeler to help me out by creating some 3d designs of 2d images of some Space Marine Bolter drawings. Some of the drawings need a little bit of artistic license taken with them by the 3d artist. This is the drawing I'm talking about.[​IMG]

I would like to see if it would be possible for some of these designs to be rendered for production.

Any takers possibly?

2. BAROBA
    BAROBA Member
    I can do that :)
    What scale do you want the models in?
    Do you have an idea for the material? If you choose to make them really tiny, I would go with FUD, for this material has the greatest level of detail and is smooth.
    Pricing and such will be discussed thru PM's.

Cheers,

Rob

3. I can certainly help with this! I'm a 3D modeler using Rino. I will PM you to discuss details. :)

4. 77590_deleted
    77590_deleted Member
  5. Twopounder
    Twopounder Member
    I'm currently working on a similar project, basically remaking bolters/combi-bolters. I can probably add some of those, though the bullpup configurations would need arms specially designed for them (the magazine would block the marine arms).

You can click my store link to see the bolters I have up so far. Also, here is a sample:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Thanks everyone who replied. I have found someone to do the renders for me and I'm very happy with the work. :D