Co-Creator Issue

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by 9694_deleted, Dec 29, 2011.

1. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Hi guys,

I wanted to give you all a heads up about a co-creator bug that my team and I have uncovered. For a portion of co-creator orders placed between Dec 1st-21st, the template models were sent to production instead of the personalized models. Our dev team uncovered the bug and fixed it as of last week.

Only a portion of co-creators were affected and we've caught the bulk of these in QA. We understand how important this time of year is for shopowners, and we're taking measures to solve this issue for both you and your customers. CS will be in touch with you directly if you've been affected.

If you have any more questions about individual orders, please contact service@shapeways.com.

Thanks,
    Ana

2. 59012_deleted
    59012_deleted Member
    Question, if I may;

Does the co-creator function split profits between two or more file creators? If so, is the split 50%/50% or can it be manually set per case?

Thanks much for your time!

3. mctrivia
    mctrivia Well-Known Member
    no. co-creates are between designer and purchaser. purchaser can request personalizations.

4. 59012_deleted
    59012_deleted Member
    Thanks for the reply. (sorry for the delay in replying to the reply, as things have been nuts around here lately! Babies and toddlers are merciless energy bundles!)