How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by coolbutpointless, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Is there a delay of some sort caused by an influx of orders just before the price change happened? I placed an order on September 26th for a WSF item and it's still saying "accepted" even though it's supposed to arrive on Monday(which I already figure is incorrect since Monday is a federal holiday here in the states).

Is anyone else who ordered in the time just before the price change still in "accepted" limbo?

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I have an order (in silver) September 28th, it's currently listed as in production and set to arrive Oct 19th

What material did you order in? You can always email service@shapeways.com for concerns about orders.

3. Automaster
    Automaster Member
    I ordered 4 small pieces on 9/24, was emailed that it was in production and would be delivered on or b4 10/7. Sadly today's 10/6 and I've gotten no shipping notification and its still in production. It's my very first order too and the wait is killing me.

4. Youknowwho4eva
  5. Automaster
    Automaster Member
    I ordered black, red, and white soft flexible plastic. I'll probably do a dance when they come in. :)

6. My order was for WSF. Still no change on its status. Guess I'll send out an e-mail to CS.

7. Youknowwho4eva
    They will be happy to inform you on the progress of your order.

8. Alrighty, sent a message to CS a couple hours ago! I assume it takes about 24-48 hours for a response? Fingers crossed that this can be resolved before Comic Con next week!

9. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    They close for the week end, so make it 48+.

10. Argh, that's right. Dang.