How do I know that I´ve sold a print?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by lorddarthvik, Jan 31, 2009.

1. lorddarthvik
    lorddarthvik Member
    Hi

The title is pretty self explanetory. Since the "# bought" counter has been removed, how can I tell if anybody has bought my model?
    Also, can I check my balance somewhere?

2. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    There's no way to know your # of buys or balance from the site.
    The # bought counter never worked, so you haven't lost anything by its removal.

There is no ETA for a fix on this. Guys?

The site admins have said they'll email people when sales take place. I don't know whether this is happening; I haven't had any emails, but maybe I had no sales.

Anyone else got any?

3. Whystler
    Whystler Member
    No sold emails have been sent to me... It's very likely I just havent had any sales :)

But I did buy one of YanYing's winning spirally pendants. Did you get an email telling you that I bought it YanYing?

-Whystler

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  4. yanying
    yanying Member
    I had no sale notifications emails from Shapeways so far.
    (Thanks for buying! :D )

(Update: Just gotten a sales notification email from Joris. Thanks Joris! :) )

---

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  5. joris
    joris Member
    At the moment the "you have sold something" emails and the registering of the orders go by hand.

Once every two weeks, I compile a list of all the sold models and give everyone an email.

In a bit this will change so that you automatically get an email once a model has been sold.

Joris

6. lorddarthvik
    lorddarthvik Member
    Thanks for the info! It´s good to know that you´re taking care of this issue. Be sure to let us know when the new email notification goes live! :)

7. daddymack
    daddymack Member
    thanks Joris

8. Whystler
    Whystler Member
    thank you Joris! :)

-Whystler

9. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi y'all,

the email notification is since last week live :cool:

10. lorddarthvik
    lorddarthvik Member
    Hi Ralph! Thanks for this feature! I can confirm that the system works, I have receieved e-mails when I ordered some of my own models that I have sold "model name" for 0.00 USD :)