Important question

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 34073_deleted, Jul 15, 2011.

1. 34073_deleted
    34073_deleted Member
    Hello, hope you can help me solve a problem, I sell in my shop lamps, I sold the first. Problem is that I have to add the electrical parts (LED power supply ...) I would like to complete it before can be sent to customer, who rightly expect a complete lamp, not only a piece.
    How can I do?
    It' possible contact the custumer?

2. 27479_deleted
    27479_deleted Member
    Hi Veneri Luca,

I saw your question in our E-mail as well, I'm going to answerer you right now :)

Cheers
    Maartje :laughing:

3. bitstoatoms
    bitstoatoms Member
    Hi, I noticed that you advertised the entire item with electrical components. Shapeways is not currently set up to add third party components or assemble an order,

You will have to make it clear when they order that they need to contact you, and you will have to get their information and ship the third party components yourself.

Let me know if you have any questions

4. 34073_deleted
    34073_deleted Member
    thank you very mutch, I just send a request to contact my buyer at service@shapeways to ship a free kit to complete the lamp.
    Thank you

5. 27479_deleted
    27479_deleted Member
    And I already forwarded it to his customer :)

6. Magic
    Magic Well-Known Member
    You can also turn your model into a co-creator (explaining that this is to take care of the extra components).
    In this way you can contact the customer via the Private Messaging of the forum. But I guess that not all the customers are used to log regularly in the forum or have an email notification when they got a PM.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  7. 34073_deleted
    34073_deleted Member
    I solved the problem, the technical services have been able to get in touch with the customer.
    thank you very much!

Luca

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011