So how long does a co-creator model have to stick around in our shop?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by 54973_deleted, May 24, 2011.

1. 54973_deleted
    54973_deleted Member
    Every time someone orders a new ring size from me I upload the model for that size as a co-creator model. I thought it seemed like a great idea at the time to set up one model and have the size option be available with co creator (as opposed to having multiple listings, one per size) but now my "my designs" page is just ultra cluttered with every co-creator model I've ever made. Can I just delete them? Or do I have to wait till they've been made? Anyone have any feedback on this? Thanks!

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    You mean that you can see the model's you have uploaded via the "my todo" co-creator upload to fullfill them?

It's not supposed to be that way. It happened to me a while ago, it was a weird fluke I believe. Best to contact customer service.

Cheers

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  3. 54973_deleted
    54973_deleted Member
    Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I see EVERY single model I've ever uploaded for a co-creator fulfillment. Okay, that explains why I have never seen anyone else complain about this in the forums. I guess I need to send someone an email. Good to know though! Thanks virtox!