Seeking Designer for New Home Construction Technique

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 76836_deleted, Mar 28, 2011.

1. 76836_deleted
    76836_deleted Member
    Our company has a newly patented framing system for home construction that would virtually eliminate the risk to homes built with the technique from being negatively impacted by an earthquake. Our patented framing system currently has relevant drawings about the technique. We are seeking a designer with architectural related credentials that could produce a 3D related drawing that could produce a simple model for production by Shapeways. Anyone that is hired to do the work, would need to sign a simple Non-disclosure form. While we have a patent we wish to be careful who uses our design.

If qualified and interested, please let me know.

Thank you
    Richard

2. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Hey Richard,

Welcome! Since this post is less about introducing yourself to the community and is more about your request for a 3D modeler, I took the liberty of switching the thread over to the "3D Modeler For Hire" section. Good luck, this sounds like a cool project your company is working on. ;)

3. 76836_deleted
    76836_deleted Member
    Ana,

Thank you for your assistance. I was a bit unclear how to use your system.

Best,

Richard

4. 73822_deleted
    73822_deleted Member
    Hallo Richard,

I'm an architect and I love to make 3D-models.
    I could do the job.

Liz.

5. 76836_deleted
    76836_deleted Member
    Liz,

I would be very interested in getting a price for designing the 3D model. Would you be willing to sign a standard NDA to look at our drawings? While our JacBlox Framing System design technique is patented, we are still trying to keep the information restricted until we are further along on the product concept.

If you are willing, I will send you the NDA for your signature. Send it back to me signed, I will sign and then send you the drawings for a quote along with my signature.

Best,

Richard

6. 21814_deleted
    21814_deleted Member
    Hi Richard,

PM sent!

Cheers,
    Marco Beer