Valentines Bracelet

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by Shuggster, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Shuggster
    Shuggster Member
    Hey guys heres my latest design, hopefully in time for valentines day, cheers.

[​IMG]

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    That looks very elegant :)
    Well done!

3. Spongeinside
    Spongeinside Member
    That looks pretty! :D What material is the one in the picture made of? (or is it a render? :blush: )

4. Shuggster
    Shuggster Member
    Cheers guys, I'm afraid this is just a render, atm the only material option I've allowed is the stainless steel as there is seemingly no way to set your own default material other than eliminating all the other options, which seems crazy to me. Hopefully I'll get an order in soon and put up some photos.

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Easiest way is to block all materials, then unblock stainless.

6. 69332_deleted
    69332_deleted Member
    Holidays are always a high arousal for jewellery. Valentine's Day in part gives us an example to outwear hearts and the ornament red. With this jewelry projection, you can mix both hematite disposition string and red adapt. You could, of course, straighten this even individual and feature it as a necklace, and this patch can be tatty all year tall, not fitting on Valentine's Day.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
  7. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Good point spammer, This piece would look good in a line. Deleted his spam out.

8. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    @Youknowwho4eva Ha cheers.

@Shuggster while I'm not usually a fan of the heart shape on its own in jewelry (I like a lot more assymterical, nature-inspired designs) I really like the refinement on this piece. I'd love to see more of that same chiseled smoothness on simpler pieces. Very pretty!

9. Shuggster
    Shuggster Member
    Some of this spammer prose is brilliantly incomprehensible. Thanks for the feedback Ana, I generally feel much the same about lovehearts to be honest, I tried to avoid something schlocky but still use the icon, heres another approach, more of a fun piece than elegant for this one.

https://www.shapeways.com/model/208658/pixel_love.html?gid=ug 48067
    [​IMG]

10. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    That's pretty cool (well, pretty and cool too!)

You're not teaming up with Oskar for a Twisty Heart are you?

11. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Now that would be a whole other level. :)

12. Shuggster
    Shuggster Member
    lol cheers stop.