3D Modeler for hire. Pinelas

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by pinelas, Nov 24, 2010.

1. pinelas
    pinelas Well-Known Member
    Hi!
    I'm a Freelance 3D modeler and I like to offer my services to
    Shapeways community:

Modeling (Low and High Polygon) + Texturing
    File Conversion
    Repair Meshes, Hollow, Partitions, etc.
    Processing 3d scanned files.
    Retopologize High polygon meshes

My software is :
    3dsmax , Zbrush, Mudbox and Rhino3d but I can export to other software (ask by email)

anillo.jpg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regards
    Ricardo
    http://www.pinelas.com/
    http://www.x-trusion.com/

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. pinelas
    A few new jewelry models
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. pinelas
    A new ring, done in gold 18kt . weight: 9gr
    Anillo_delfines_01.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ricardo made a special project for me and I could not be happier with the results! After seeing his work in the forum I knew he would do an amazing job! I sent him a JPEG of my husband's family's logo from the surfboard company they used to have and he made it into a 3D model that I will be able to admire and hand down in our family! He responded quickly and got the work done super speedily! Could not be happier!

Thank You Ricardo!

I would definitely recommend this highly talented man to anyone looking to have a project done!!!!

5. Ricardo is a very accomplished 3D modeler who produced a wonderful sailboat model for me.

He was able to work from a combination of plans, photos, and descriptions to produce a prototype model, and he did so with great professionalism and good spirits.

I'm very happy I chose him for my project and I'm sure I'll be coming back for more!

Whitespiral

Attached Files:

• SB.jpg

SB.jpg

File size:
      169.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  6. pinelas
  7. ckat
    ckat Member
    can you let me know where you are located?

8. pinelas
  9. craigger
    craigger Member
    Hi Ricardo,

I work for an electrical utility and would like to have in 1/24 scale, overhead transformers and fuse cutouts made. I would like to use these models in electrical displays for work. I've attached photos to show you what I am referring to. Is this something you can make for me? If so, how much would it cost to make 30-40 each? Thank you very much.

Note: The actual measurements (height) for the transformer and cutout. I look forward to hearing back from you on a quote. Have a nice day.

Actual Height for each item:

Transformer- 37" tall - G scale = 1.5 inches

Fuse Cutout- 21" tall - G scale= .875 inches

Is it possible to have the overhead transformer painted in a gloss gray, with the cutout having hand painted copper detailing and the transformer with a decal that will show a black number?

Craig

Attached Files:

10. pinelas
    Hello Craig

I send you a private email :)

Regards,
    Ricardo

11. craigger
    craigger Member
    Thank ypu Ricardo for designing the elctcrical models for me. You do amazing work and it was a pleasure working with you. I will be coming back to you many more times for future projects. Thanks again for everything. Highly recommended.

12. pinelas
    A new model done in zbrush.
    Based on the sculpture of "good shepherd".
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  13. bartv
    bartv Member
    Hey Ricardo,

I'm seeing some pretty strong work here. I might be able to promote your services, but I'd like to see a portfolio of actually printed models, not renders. Do you have that available?

Cheers,

Bart

14. pinelas
    Hello Bart,

Thank you for your comment. I send you a pm.

Regards,
    Ricardo

15. Hey Ricardo!

Thank you so much for doing my design! It´s amazing! You did a woderful job, very fast and also the communication with you was very efficient!

16. Hey wondering if you could do some eyewear frame design I have a Designer he does good work however now but hes seem to busy right now I already have a printing he did but I need a few changes done also I wanted back up 3-D printer for other designs I will want in the future I will need a pretty quick turn around ... give me a call 313-720-3992 or email 248-508-2568 Mike

17. pinelas
    I send you a private email. :)

18. pinelas
  19. pinelas
  20. pinelas
    A new jewelry design done in Rhino.