My orders stats

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Whystler, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Whystler
    Whystler Member
    Just the same as anyone else, I'm counting the days until my orders arrive! :) The 10th business day from when I made the first order of my set of "gazebos" is tomorrow!! yay!

So far, I recieved notifications that my gazebo was

-in production
    - was printed

...and then some marvelous pictures of the Gazebo were sent to me by Joris (thank you again Joris, this was very nice of you!). In that email he said that the Gazebo is about to be shipped, but I didn't get an official automated email saying that it had been shipped.

Now today, I recieved an email saying that my "musette" (my second order) is being shipped. So, I decided to check the stats of my orders on the shapeways website. Sure enough, the status of the musette is shipped, but the status of the first gazebo order is still in the printing stage.

odd ... but is it accurate? Has the gazebo been held back for some reason, or is there a little mistake in the statistics?

To be clear, I'm not upset about my order. It will come when it comes. This is all about testing and fixing. I'm just letting you know in case there was some kind of failure in the statistics.

-Whystler

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  2. joris
    joris Member
    Whystler,

It was human error I'm afraid one of us forgot to update your order status when we shipped the gazebos.

Joris

3. pzich
    pzich Member
    I received an email saying that my order was shipped, but before that the status hadn't been changed from paid to in production. Has that been removed or did it just not get updated?

4. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi Pzich :cool: ,

I just asked Frank what went wrong regarding your order status. It seems that he just forgot to update the order status. Apologies for that :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Ralph

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  5. pzich
    pzich Member
    Thanks for checking on this, I'm much happier to hear he forgot than hear that the feature had been removed.