3d Modeler needed

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 48490_deleted, Aug 28, 2010.

1. 48490_deleted
    48490_deleted Member
    Hi
    We are currently looking for a 3d modeler for a short upcoming video production.

We need a 3d modeler who can model a 3d Container (shipping container) for us. The tricky part is not the container itself, but our wish to 'collapse' the container in a predefined way. It needs to be simple yet accurate. If you think you can do this please email me and we can exchange more information.

Kind Regards
    Ash

2. Hi
    im interested, could you reply me on my e_mail?

Ja2zeon@yahoo.com

you'll tell me more about this work

Valdemar

3. 37776_deleted
    37776_deleted Member
    Dear Sir
    I am Ashraf AND I would like to introduce my self to you as a job seeker if you need my help
    I am very very very distinguished in solid geometry ,At primary and secondary school , my records in it was full mark spontaneously without any effort from me in study it is my talent and it is the gift of God for me
    3d modeling is my interest and hobby
    I love to use solidworks software
    so
    If you send me PHOTOGRAPHS OF any PRODUCT and want a 3d solid OF it I can do perfectly for you THAT CAN BE MOVED BY online shopper to see the product details
    Also if you have a 3d model or graphic & want to have A 3d solid of it I can do perfectly for you
    The output format I WOULD PROVIDE are: SOLIDWORKS PART DOCUMENT , SOLIDWORKS ASSEMBLY DOCUMENT , SOLIDWORKS 2D DRAWING OF A PART OR ASSEMBLY DOCUMENT , SLDFTP FILE , X_F FILE , X_B FILE , IGS FILE , STEP FILE ,
    ERR FILE , VDA FILE , WRL FILE , CERTIFICATE TRUST LIST , EPRT FILE , ADOBE ACROBAT DOCUMENT ,
    U3D FILE , 3DXML FILE , PSD FILE , AI FILE , WINDOWS MARKUP FILE , CGR FILE , JPEG IMAGE , HCG FILE , HSF FILE , TIF IMAGE & MAY BE THERE ARE SOME FORMAT I FORGET
    I would like to attach some photo of some of my 3d solids I draw purely in solidworks and I can do more difficult than these . With the help of God
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashraf349202/show/with/45851264 02/
    P.S I AM EGYPTIAN LIVE IN UPPER EGYPT I WANT TO WORK FROM HOME
    God bless you
    thank you
    Ashraf
    ashraf349202@yahoo.com

4. 47238_deleted
    47238_deleted Member
  5. Sparlin
    Sparlin Member
    Hi,

I'd be interested in this job if its still available. I've just been working on a similar project recently.

See website for details

http://www.davidsparling.co.uk

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010