Summer colours for summer only?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by euphy, Jul 6, 2010.

1. euphy
    euphy Member
    I just noticed that the summer colours are only available until the end of August - is this definitive or might it change? I think they are really great (if a bit expensive - I know - hard to please!) and I'm dead impressed with the last batch.

IMGP2014_p.jpg

Sandy Noble

2. 34534_deleted
    34534_deleted Member
    Hi
    We might replace the summer colors by trendy fall colors, we were hoping this might drive more consumers to buy some (or all) of your products as they often do not want the hassle of dyeing their own products. By updating them we want to make it more fashionable for all those lovely ladies and gents out there to be able to buy nice products or gifts. But as often it depends on the feedback we get from our community, so thanks for your post.

3. euphy
    euphy Member
    Very good point - I suppose I had thought of that, but forgotten in my excitement. If the colours are chosen well I think a rotation would be great - do you look at trend forecasting sites (worth global style etc)?

Cheers!

SN

4. 34534_deleted
    34534_deleted Member
    last time we picked our colors based on what our in-house design expert (Peter Paul) had seen on different sites. In addition we did a poll to find out what our community members liked most and decided that the outcome of that poll would be what we introduced, so short list was picked on favorites for the summer and final choice was made by the community.

5. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    Right back at you ! Those look very cool and trendy !! :)

Cheers,

Stijn

Btw, what's the bottom color ? Looks palish..
    Is it jeans blue, summer blue or Alumide ? ;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  6. 34534_deleted
    34534_deleted Member
    must be alumide if you see the sparkle in it