Need a specific ring design made by an expert please.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 670898_deleted, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Hi I am Karen from Australia & I need to produce a specific style of ring for my sons business, I was recommended this site, so went to the "Hire A Designer Section' & chose to contact Scott Denton on the 15th April as I felt maybe he suited the person I was looking for. However even though my message was read he hasn't answered me.
    So rather than waste anymore time, I saw that I could put a message on here, I'm hoping I can find someone sooner than later.
    All I have is a couple of photos of the ring which I have attached. Once the design is right I'm wanting to have it printed in metals.
    It's really important that the design of the ring is the same as the one in the photo.
    With the of information I've given & the photos; could someone please let me know what's possible & if so, how it would work. Cost & time wise etc?
    If this ring design works out, I'm sure we will have some ongoing business for other requirements.
    I'm really excited in the hope that this ring could come to fruition, I look forward to hearing back from someone please a ring (636x640).jpg sap.
    Kind Regards
    Karen Allfrey IMG_0186.jpg

2. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    private message sent:)

3. joie
    joie Well-Known Member
    PM sent :)

4. joie
    joie Well-Known Member
    PM sent ;)

5. innovation8
    innovation8 Well-Known Member
    Hello,

See my PM

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  6. wawwright
    wawwright Active Member
    PM sent!

7. Michael_Teiniker
    Michael_Teiniker Well-Known Member
    Hi, I have Made a few rings.. Maybe I can help... I live on the Gold Coast Au.
    Regards
    Michael.